Loading...

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Forgive My Sins

A honest prayer for forgiveness

Merciful God,

Forgive me for all my sins today, this week and every day.

Forgive me of sins that I know about, and sins that I have forgotten or become desensitized to.

Forgive me for sins that were a result of what I did; and forgive me for sins that were a result of what I should have done, but didn’t.

Forgive me for moodiness, being easily annoyed and often angered; forgive me for my loose tongue and worldly behavior.

Forgive me for my hard heart, lack of faith, unbelief and pride; forgive me for even thinking that I am not guilty of those things.

Forgive me for not being bold in proclaiming the Gospel to lost souls; forgive me for being silent when Your Name should have been spoken.

Forgive me for being deceitful, unfair and dishonest; forgive me for deceiving myself into thinking I am never guilty of those things.

Forgive me for impure thoughts, jealousy and envy; forgive me for squandering your material blessings on my own personal pleasure to the neglect of investing in your Kingdom.

Forgive me for not hungering deeply and consistently for Your Word and for prayer.
Forgive me for offering cold prayers out of obligation.

Forgive me for wasting time that could have been used to your Glory; forgive me for giving in to temptations and for quenching the Holy Spirit by ignoring His presence and conviction.

Forgive me for violating my conscience through neglect or willful choice; forgive me for failing to love at all times and doing everything possible to be at peace with all men.

Forgive me, Lord, for all my sins both know and unknown, understood and mysterious, felt and unfelt, confessed and not confessed, remembered for forgotten.

Oh Lord, I rest on your promise that you are faithful and just to forgive when we repent and confess.

In Jesus name,
Amen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i want the lord to for give me for studing witch craft at one time which i never practised it.and did not know the bible enough back then.to really under stand it was really wrong.because i have been a very lonely person.and was looking for anything just to become normal.you know i suffered greatly with depression.and people drove me to almost insanity.i did not meant to rebruke the holy trinity i had not that much knowledge to know it was a unfogivable sin.the book tricked me into saying it.said it wasd no big thing just say it. so i did not knowing it would really offend you.and when i said it i said for a little while.that has hurt me ever since by saying that.and i should have been more learned on the bible except at the time my depression was so great i could not concentrate on the word or did i have understanding of it.in thoses days.and when i read that book i just through it in the corner 3/4 of the way read.like every other thing i did in thoses days.only you can read my heart and see my suffering.i was looking for just about everything out there.to to be just semi normalso i beg of you in the end days please come into my heart and were else you dewel in man.for i know you would be the only one who could love me unconditionaly.which others have always had conditions on love.because i want to dewel with you in heaven.and be loved.than stay on earth.to suffer with all the wicked.most of my life like 3/4 has been suffering.i beg you let me suffer no more.at this point i couldnt do it anymore.it would also break my heart if you ever foresaken me.what little i do know of you.has been the only inspiration i have had on how to be a good careing person in life.and i really tried to be i think.when i helped all thoses homeless just to find out i was being used,and unapreciated.i have tried great many of things in life to try to be a greater better humanbeing.and i think at the time i did a pretty good job.not having all the right skills in l.ife to do what was right.i think i did my best though,because thats all i had to work with.my mom use to tell me that the old devil was going to get me at a early age and it really tromatised me for many years.as you know i have had many obsticals through out my mwhole life. there was a time that i had to fight my insanity.i knew if i didnt i would totaly go insane.any ways i could go on and on.yet i know you already know were im coming from and what my motives are.but please i beg of you in these last days please remember me ole lord in these last days i just dont have the strength any longer to put up a fight.i am getting very tiered of all this eveil in the world.and i really dont have any friends to speak of.so i just stay home all the time.so that i dont have to run into any evil people.or users of all types.and thank you that i dont think of sex any more.now i can appreciate people for who they are now which is great this letter is mainly for god in the last days on earth.i believe he is here as i write this.and he is omini present at all times.so i believe he knows what i wrote him

Add to Favorites